I INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COMPANY
JTS JOANNA SCZESNY with headquarter in 41-936 Bytomiu at the street Gombrowicza 65,
Tax number: PL6452320114, REGON: 241121524
the above address is a mailing address and a return address.
Phone: + 48 516 995 665 active from 10:30 to 16:00 (the cost of calls according to the operator's rates).
III GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. On-line shop www.sukienkowo.com conducts retail sales via the Internet.
2. The condition for placing an order is acceptance of the Regulations, ie marking the box in the last ordering process.
3. The provisions of these regulations are not intended to exclude or reduce any rights of the consumer. Any doubts will be translated in favor of the client.
4. In order to place an order, you need a computer equipment with a minimum of processor parameters 1000MHz, 256MB RAM, screen that supports resolution 800×600 i 256 colors and a web browser Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Samsung Browser, Safari, Android Browser with the latest versions of JAVA installed.
5. The prices of products are given in Polish zlotys and are prices with tax.
6. Orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
7. The prices do not include shipping costs, which are provided in the "Payment and Shipping" tab and in the second stage of ordering.
8. The seller together with the product provides the customer with a proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or VAT invoice.
IV MAKING AN ORDER
1. The condition of making an order is the fulfillment of the order form in the correct way, ie: name, surname and address of the recipient, as well as the current phone number and e-mail address.
2. After an order is properly placed, the customer receives from the store at the e-mail address the confirmation of the order in which there are all details of the order and the necessary data for its finalization.
3. For payment (if the prepayment is selected), the store will wait 5 days after the order has been placed, after which the order will be automatically canceled.
4. The store does not combine separate orders. In this situation, please cancel the previous order by e-mail and submit a new one combined.
V PAYMENT AND TRANSPORT
1. Available payment methods in our store are:
a. bank to bank transfer.
b. BlueMedia fast payment (Visa, Maestro).
c. PayPal online payment.
d. cash on delivery (option available only for Poland).
2. The store realizes orders in Poland, EU countries and some other countries like USA, Canada or Australia.
a. In Poland, shipments are only sent via GLS courier (up to 30kg).
b. Packages to the following countries: Germany, Great Britain, Belgium, Austria, Luxemburg, Slovakia and the Czech Republic are sent via GLS courier (up to 2kg).
c. Packages for the following countries: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France are sent via Poczta Polska (2kg).
3. The ordered goods are sent to the address indicated in the form as the delivery address.
5. The payment via the online payment system is supported by Blue Media S.A. with registered office in Sopot at ul. Powstańców Warszawy 6, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000320590, NIP: 585-13-51-185, Regon 191781561, share capital in PLN 2,000,000 (fully paid-up).
VI TIME AND COST OF DELIVERY
a. lead time - this is the time that the store needs to prepare, pack and deliver the parcel to the courier for 1-2 business days
b. delivery time - this is the time that a courier needs to deliver a parcel usually few business day.
2. The total duration of the order includes the lead time + delivery time.
3. Most orders that are paid before 13:00 will be given on the same or next business day.
4. The store sends packages from Monday to Thursday (packages are not sent on Fridays).
5. The cost of delivery to Poland.
a. After payment 14.00 PLN (delivery time of 98% cases is 1 working day).
b. Za pobraniem/płatność przy odbiorze 16zł (delivery time of 98% cases is 1 working day).
6. The cost of delivery to other countries.
a. GLS courier services the following countries: Germany, Great Britain, Belgium, Austria, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Holland. Package cost 40.00 PLN up to 2kg delivery time 2-4 business days.
b. The following countries are served through Polish Post: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, France, Ireland, Greece, USA, Canada, Australia, parcel costs 40 - 45 PLN up to 2kg delivery time 3-7 business days.
7. The GLS courier makes two attempts to deliver the parcel. Additional and each subsequent delivery attempt is additionally payable in the amount of one-time of the basic courier delivery price.
Exchanges are possible only for orders carried out in Poland. In the case of orders outside of Poland, the only possibility is to return the goods and placing a new order.
All information about the replacement procedure can be found under the link "Products Exchange".
VIII WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT (RETURN OF GOODS)
1. The customer (consumer) has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of products purchased in the sukienkowo.com store, without giving a reason within 14 days of their delivery in accordance with the general principles resulting from the provisions of the Act of 30/05/2014. on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, No. 827).
2. The entitlements described above exclude people who purchase goods in connection with their business activities, with an VAT invoice for a company.
3. An additional description of the refund procedure can be found at "Products Returns" and in the exchange returns and complaints tab.
4. The seller shall immediately, but no later than within 14 days, refund the funds to the consumer.
5. The customer bears the cost of sending back the goods.
6. We do not accept returns that have been sent by the customer to us by parcel labelled cash on delivery.
7. Please make a notice on the return that the company is working from 10:00 to 16:00
8. The method of returning funds in the case when the payment was made using a payment card, the seller returned a refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
9. The time of order fulfillment in case of payment with a payment card is counted from the moment of positive transaction authorization.
10. Available payment methods: Karty płatnicze: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro, Płatności online, BLIK, Alior Raty, PayPal.
1. Products offered in the store are brand new, and the seller is obliged to provide the Customer with a product without defects.
2. The seller is responsible for the inconsistency of the consumer good with the contract if it is discovered before the expiry of two years from the delivery to the buyer.
3. The basis and scope of the Seller's liability towards the Customer, if the product sold has a defect (warranty) are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular in the Civil Code. For Sales Agreements concluded until 24 December 2014, the basis and scope of the Seller's liability to the Customer being a natural person for non-compliance of the Product with the Sales Agreement are defined by generally applicable laws, in particular the Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and on amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item 1176, as amended).
4. All complaints about goods may be submitted by, for example, by the post to the following address: JTS, ul.Gombrowicz 65, 41-936 Bytom, Poland or by email contact (ape) sukienkowo.com.
5. An example complaint form and more information can be found under the link: "Products Complaints".
6. The Seller will respond to the Client's requests promptly, but no later than within 14 days.
7. We would like to inform you about the possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. Rules for access to these procedures: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php#faq1366
8. If the Product has defects, the Customer is entitled to the following on the basis of art. 556 and art. 561 of the Civil Code.
9. In the event of a justified complaint, the Seller shall refund any transaction costs incurred by the Customer.
10. The consumer may use extrajudicial methods of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may use the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
11. In matters not covered by these regulations, the applicable applicable legal provisions shall apply.